StoreBookingEngineis essentially a number of abstract classes which can be implemented to create a fully operation Open Booking API.
Example implementation of StoreBookingEngine
The following are required for a minimal implementation:
- Feeds - generate the RPDE feeds
- Stores - methods to execute various booking operations that are executed by the
- IdComponents - customisable composite IDs to represent the key entities within your system
- EngineConfig.cs - configuration of the
- Startup.cs or ServiceConfig.cs - initialisation
Additionally, the following are required to bind the
StoreBookingEngineto the web framework:
- Helpers - convert JSON requests to string, and responses to controller return types.
- Controllers - call the
StoreBookingEnginefrom the Open Booking API endpoints.